Sunday, June 12, 2011

CRAM can make your future bright.

Sweet, funny, poorly dressed kid stepping out of the Early Bird Diner on Zhong-Ming Lu Saturday at 10:30 a.m.
Lion maned woman with umbrella crossing Gong-Zheng Lu later that day at 12:37 while my daughters played hide and seek on the sidewalk.
A Buddhist Monk on a shopping spree outside Mitsukoshi Department Store, Friday evening, 6:15 p.m.
Nah... not prepping for surgery, this is my local doctor performing a routine check up on my girls last week. I think Asian doctors wear the head lamp to get chicks.
Asian pixies in the park snapping pics of me. So I snapped back. Two weeks ago, Saturday evening at dusk.
Neighborhood dude and his bullish dog that yipes at tourists. He's a fixture outside the local coffee house, hits that beast with a leash. They're in love. It's sick. Last Thursday, 7-ish.
Buddhist Monk begging. Now that's more like it! That's how I want my religious servants, not shopping at Marc Jacobs. Monday evening, 5:35 p.m.
Advertisement on the back of a Cram School truck that rolls through the neighborhoods playing the school's theme song. I love the Indian. Bright future... oh yes! CRAM can make your future bright. I love this place.

No comments:

Post a Comment