Thursday, November 10, 2011

Jenny's Notebook of Greek Gods and Caricatures

The following pictures were copied out of my student Jenny Chang's notebook. They remind me of the sweetness and goodness that will always exist between people when there is love in your heart.
Aphrodite, Athena, Hermes, Hepheastus, Dionysus, Hercules.
Zeus & Hera... hey, nice peacock!
Hades and Posiedon, Apollo and Artemis...
Hermes is holding a cadecus... sweet vocab word!
How Prometheus the Titan snuck int Mt. Olympus and stole fire from the gods...
And Hades stole Persephone and brought her to the underworld...
Even a little Aesop fables... you know, students have always drawn me pictures and left me notes... there is something so familiar about these... all my students are one long succession of faces... keep drawing, people! You make the world a better place.

No comments:

Post a Comment