Sunday, June 24, 2012

Last Week of School



Lot's of updates... nobody back in Colton has seen that cougar again. The Forest Service thought it was a mother with cubs and passed all these brochures about what to do if you run into a mountain lion. Make yourself real big. Don't run. Growl... as my mom read these to me I kind of chuckled. The reality... crumble down in the fetal position...whimper... click your heals and repeat, "There's no place like home!"



The girls will start vacation in about a week, I'm looking forward to this Friday being my last day too. Lots of changes ahead, but we'll see how many stick.



Time now to sign some t-shirts, wrap up the year with a movie or two, clean out the lockers and blare some Alice Cooper.



I think I'm going to miss this place. Yeah... I think I will.

No comments:

Post a Comment