Thursday, January 17, 2013

Psycho Killer, Qu’est Que C’est (Hong Kong)

“I can’t seem to face up to the facts.  I’m tense and nervous and I can’t relax.”  -Byrne

 -New Territories, Hong Kong: Here are some funny things I saw strolling around Hong Kong.  Above... the Joyful Cupids at Park Lane.  Yes, those are cartoon angels singing on microphones with red hearts.  God loves you, Asia!
“I can’t sleep ‘cause my bed’s on fire.  Don’t touch me I’m a real live wire.”  -Byrne

On the subway, an old woman clips her nails and just lets them fly... awesome!
“You start a conversation you can’t even finish…”  -Byrne

This was the door to a creepy elementary school I stumbled upon... Learning Tree?
“When I have nothing to say, my lips are sealed.  Say something once, why say it again?”  -Byrne

Here was a poor old woman pushing a garbage cart.  Her back bent over like a question mark?  Nobody stops.  I've learned not to stop either.
“We are vain and we are blind.  I hate people when they’re not polite.  Fa fa fa fa fa fa fa fa fa far better…”  -Byrne

Funny Trojan Horse Head... reminded me of The Godfather.  I think it's time to leave Hong Kong and go home.

No comments:

Post a Comment