Wednesday, December 25, 2013

All I Want For Christmas is YOU Times Square!

"I don't want a lot for Christmas.  There is just one thing I need..."  -Carey, All I Want for Christmas is YOU

Oh Times Square, you give it to me every time!
"I don't care about the presents underneath the Christmas tree..."  -Carey, All I Want for Christmas is YOU

The lights the people the stores and sights... what is this place?
"I just want you for my own, more than you could ever know..."  -Carey, All I Want for Christmas is YOU

So I bring my daughters to the center of the world...and we stand and laugh.
"Make my wish come true..."  -Carey, All I Want for Christmas is YOU

And the world waits and yawns.
"I don't need to hang my stocking there upon the fireplace..."  -Carey, All I Want for Christmas is YOU

And watches the days pass by...
"Santa Claus won't make me happy with a toy on Christmas Day..."  -Carey, All I Want for Christmas is YOU

But there is wonder and amazement around us...
"Oh, I won't ask for much this Christmas.  I won't even wish for snow."  -Carey, All I Want for Christmas is YOU

And mystery and excitement and life and adventure...
"And I'm going to keep on waiting underneath the mistletoe..."  -Carey, All I Want for Christmas is YOU

So we pause tonight to say... say a little Merry Christmas!
"I won't make a list and send it to the North Pole for Saint Nick..."  -Carey, All I Want for Christmas is YOU

I hope your days are merry and bright...
"Cause I just want you here tonight, holding on to me so tight, what more can I do...?"  -Carey, All I Want for Christmas is YOU

All you good people out there... sharing this day together... may all your wishes come true.

No comments:

Post a Comment