Wednesday, January 1, 2014

A Day in the Life of 2014

I proctored a math test today for no good reason...
Watched a grown man marry a Teddy Bear...
Told a student I didn't appreciate her choice of accessories.  You can guess her reply...
Told another student that I did.  Her response was expected...
Watched boys grow up to be.... something other than men...
Watched my student playing basketball in food handler's gloves so not to dirty his hands...
Saw a self-portrait on an eraser...
Saw a kid make an Eskimo out of paper...
Had yet another kid tell me literature was boring...
Did nothing to correct people's grammar...
Tore apart a holiday turkey with my hands...
Subbed another class and... "Discovered Myself.."
Saw an awesome student mural...
Saw an Anime Girl clutching a big sword...
Did my usual thing and walked out into the sunset.  Welcome to the world, 2014!

No comments:

Post a Comment