Tuesday, January 21, 2014

A Free Born Man of the U.S.A. in San Francisco Chinatown

 “This morning on the harbor, when I said goodbye to you…”  -Pogues, THE BODY OF AN AMERICAN

Chased Dragons...
“I remember how I swore that I’d come back to you one day…”   -Pogues, THE BODY OF AN AMERICAN

Ran through fire...
“And as the sunset came to meet the evening on the hill, I told you I’d always love, I always did, and I always will…”   -Pogues, THE BODY OF AN AMERICAN

Impossible Rain...
“Fare thee well gone away, there’s nothing left to say…”  -Pogues, THE BODY OF AN AMERICAN

Lifted Hands to the Sky...
“ ‘Cept to say adieu to your eyes as blue as the water in the bay…”   -Pogues, THE BODY OF AN AMERICAN

Got Out of My Own Way...
“And to big Jim Dwyer, the man of wire, who was often heard to say…”  -Pogues, THE BODY OF AN AMERICAN  

Returned to My Roots...
“I’m a free born man of the U.S.A.  I’m a free born man of the U.S.A.”   -Pogues, THE BODY OF AN AMERICAN

Found a Life Again...Better Than Ever!

No comments:

Post a Comment