Sunday, March 30, 2014

Dad: Hey Girls, it’s Track and Field Day at School… What Shall We Sing Over and Over Again a Thousand Times in a Row Without Ever Getting Tired?

Girls:  How about  Lego Movie  -Everything Is Awesome!
Dad:   No
Girls:  Carly Rae Jepsen  -Call Me Maybe
Dad:  Please No
 Girls:  Lumineers  -Ho Hey!
Dad:  Stop
Girls:   Frozen  -Let it Go!
Dad:    My head is in the oven
 Girls:  Katy Perry -Baby You’re a Firework
Dad:  Stabbing myself in the ears…
Girls:  Pitch Perfect  -You’re Going to Miss Me When I’m Gone
Dad:  I’m begging you
 Girls:  Taylor Swift  -I Knew You Were Trouble
Dad:  No, really.  I’m begging
Girls:  Beatles  -Hey Jude
Dad:  Weak Sigh…
 Girls:  Beatles  -Yellow Submarine
Dad:  Have mercy…
Girls:  Beatles  -Eleanor Rigby
Dad:   Fetal Position…
 Girls:  Frozen  -Do You Want to Build a Snowman?
Dad:   NOOOOOOOOOO!
Girls:  Jason Mraz  -I’m Yours
Dad:   You’re getting a spanking!
 Girls:  Aretha Franklin   -R.E.S.P.E.C.T.
Dad:  Again?
Girls:  Lenka  -The Show
Dad:   Help me…
 Girls:  Lenka  -Don’t Let Me Fall
Dad:   I’m writing you out of the will!
Girls: Bruno Mars  -Just The Way You Are
Dad:   Is this Karma?
Girls:  Bruno Mars  -Count On Me
Dad:   I’m driving off this ravine…
Girls:  Sound of Music  -Do Re Me
Dad:   Whimper…
Girls:  The Monkees  -Daydream Believer
Dad:    There goes my breakfast…
Girls:  Mary Poppins  -Chim Chiminey
Dad:   Lunch too…
Girls:  Despicable Me  -The Banana Song
Dad:  I’m just going to hide here in the car for a while.  Have fun.  Run fast.  See you in a couple of weeks.
Girls:  Okay. Dad.  Bye

No comments:

Post a Comment