Friday, September 12, 2014

The Wonderful Madness of Antoine de Saint-Exupery

 “And now here is my secret, a very simple secret:  It is only with the heart that one can see rightly; what is essential is invisible to the eye.”  -The Little Prince
 “All grown-ups were once children… but only few of them remember it.”  -The Little Prince
 “The most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or touched, they are felt with the heart.’  -The Little Prince
 “I must endure the presence of a few caterpillars if I wish to become acquainted with the butterflies.”  -The Little Prince
 “Of course I’ll hurt you.  Of course you’ll hurt me.  Of course we will hurt each other.  But this is the very condition of existence.”  -The Little Prince
“You become responsible, forever, for what you have tamed.”  -The Little Prince
“All men have stars, but they are not the same things for different people.  For some, who are travelers, the stars are guides.”  -The Little Prince


No comments:

Post a Comment