Saturday, December 6, 2014

Langnaa Restaurant and Little India Singapore

Deep into the pockets of Little India Singapore...
Past the news stands and the sidewalk seamstresses...
Past the deities and the colorful temples...
In fact... there are a whole lot of deities to see...
And the colors that only India can produce...
If you follow the footsteps...
You will arrive at Langnaa... maybe the best little India restaurant in Singapore!
I know... doesn't look like much...but the upstairs is cool and comfortable with little low tables and throw pillows...and the food.  I have to bite my lip thinking about it.  Oh my!  Such spices...even the owner will come and sit with you to recommend a perfect dish.
I won't say much more...please, if you see this post, go find this treasure.
Perfect for the weary traveler... Believe me.

No comments:

Post a Comment