Wednesday, September 30, 2015

Lances and Straws and Taming of the Shrew in Asia

“My mind hath been as big as one of yours,
My heart as great, my reason haply more.”  -Taming of the Shrew

(More Photos from the Hartenstein Class Production of William Shakespeare's Taming of the Shrew)

“To bandy word for word and frown for frown…”  -Taming of the Shrew
“But now I see our lances are but straws.”  -Taming of the Shrew
“Our strength as weak, our weakness past compare…”  -Taming of the Shrew
“That seeming to be most which we indeed least are.”  -Taming of the Shrew
“Then vail your stomachs, for it is no boot,
And place your hands below your husband’s foot.” –Taming of the Shrew

“In token of which duty, if he please,
My hand is ready, may it do him ease.” –Taming of the Shrew



No comments:

Post a Comment