Sunday, December 20, 2015

Geisha Geisha Geisha Phenomenal Geisha

"Pretty women wonder where my secret lies.
I'm not cute or built to suit a fashion model's size." -Angelou

"But when I start to tell them.
They think I'm telling lies."  -Angelou

"I say... it's in the reach of my arms, the span of my hips, the stride of my step, the curl of my lips.  I'm a woman.  Phenomenally.  Phenomenal woman.  That's me."  -Angelou

"I just walk into a room 
Just as cool as you please."  -Angelou

"And to a man,
The fellows stand or
Fall down on their knees.
Then they swarm around me
A hive of honey bees.
I say,
It's the fire in my eyes,
And the flash of my teeth,
The swing of my waist
And the joy in my feet."  -Angelou

"I'm a woman
Phenomenally."  -Angelou

"Men themselves have wondered
What they see in me.
They try to much
But they can't touch
My inner mystery."  -Angelou
"I say,
It's in the arch of my back
The sun of my smile
The ride of my breasts,
The grace of my style." -Angelou

"Now you understand
Just why my head's not bowed...
When you see me passing
It ought to make you proud."  -Angelou

No comments:

Post a Comment